- What is co-op housing?
- About CHF BC
- Save more
- BC Talk
How to sign up for a members-only website account
As a member of CHF BC, you and all your co-op members can sign-up for a members-only account to access member resources on our website.
To register for a CHF BC website user account:
- Click on "Login" at the top of this page.
- Click on "Create new account".
- This is where you create a username that you can easily remember and enter your email address.
- You will receive an email from us that asks you to wait until we approve your registration (we check these daily so you should hear back within a couple of days).
- Once we approve your membership, you will receive another email that gives you a link for temporary access to our members-only pages.
- When you get this link you need to click on "My Account" (at the top of the page) or follow any link that says "reset password".
- In your Account pages you can update your account information and create your password.
- Once you've created and confirmed your password, then scroll to the bottom of the page and hit "save".
- That's it! You now have a members-only account and can log-in for all our resources.
If you like you can download a visual walk-through of these steps to set up your user account.