Back to top ^

Technical Reports

Good information is the foundation of a useful plan. Co-ops, just like strata corporations and non-profit societies, need to understand the current status of their buildings.

What does your co-op need to look after? What sort of timeframes are involved? What are the likely costs? Technical reports from engineers provide a start on the answers. The most common report is the building condition assessment (BCA) or depreciation report. We partner with engineers to offer these and other services.

Learn more about the technical reporting CHF BC can help you with.