// CODE COMMENTED OUT BELOW IS TO REMOVE AUTHOR FROM DISPLAYING
// ======================BEGIN================================= ?>
//echo get_avatar( get_the_author_meta('user_email'), $size = '50'); ?>
//= get_the_author(); ?>
// ========================END================================= ?>
At CHF BC’s AGM on November 29, delegates had the difficult task of choosing from ten candidates to fill six at-large vacancies on the CHF BC board. The new board has since met and elected its executive. For the first time in our history, a director from Vancouver Island will hold the office of president.
Meet the new board and executive:
- Amanda Skillin (Delta Green) Vice-President
- Arthur Farquharson (Seawalk)
- Cassia Kantrow (Pace Accounting Inc.)
- David Lach (Quebec Manor)
- Eddie Sabile (Killarney Gardens)
- Erin Gilchrist (Heritage)
- Fred Silvergieter (Fraserview)
- Larisa Gorodetsky (Granville Gardens) Treasurer
- Lorien Quattrocchi (Paloma) Secretary
- Manon Bertrand (The Brambles)
- Patty Shaw (Kailasa) President
- Yuri Artibise (Athletes Village)
CHF BC board: (Back row) David Lach, Art Farquharson, Patty Shaw, Cassia Kantrow, Yuri Artibise and Fred Silvergieter. (Front row) Eddie Sabile, Erin Gilchrist, Lorien Quattrocchi, Manon Bertrand, Amanda Skillin and Larisa Gorodetsky.
CHF BC president: Island director Patty Shaw.