// CODE COMMENTED OUT BELOW IS TO REMOVE AUTHOR FROM DISPLAYING
// ======================BEGIN================================= ?>
//echo get_avatar( get_the_author_meta('user_email'), $size = '50'); ?>
//= get_the_author(); ?>
// ========================END================================= ?>
If you’re 35 or under and driving change at your co-operative, Co-operators have an exciting opportunity for you. They are celebrating young Canadians making a difference in the Canadian co-operative and mutuals sector.
About the Co-operators Young Leaders Award
Co-operators is collaborating with Co-operatives and Mutuals Canada (CMC) to provide a unique leadership development opportunity for up-and-coming young changemakers who are making a difference at their co-op and within their community.
What award recipients can expect
- Co-operators Leadership Academy (12-month, in-person and virtual)
- Skill-building events
- Co-op tours: Recipient-led learning session with co-operative leaders
- $1,000 cash
Is this you?
- You are 18 to 35 years of age
- You work, volunteer, or learn in the co-operatives and mutuals sector in Canada
- You want to continue to build on your leadership skills in the sector
- You want a cool badge to share on LinkedIn
- Eligibility note: This award is not open to employees, advisors/representatives or immediate family of The Co-operators Group Limited or its affiliated entities.
How to apply
- Fill in the application form (remember to save it)
- Attach application + letter of reference in email
- Send email to email@example.com by January 20, 2023.
Commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity & Accessibility (IDEA)
Applications are open to all Canadian residents, permanent residents and refugees.
Please note that the Co-operators Young Leaders Award Committee encourages candidates who represent equity-deserving groups, such as LGBTQ2S+, women, Indigenous peoples, black people and other racialized communities, and people with disabilities, as well as those from official language minority communities to apply.