The Winter issue of SCOOP has been sent to co-ops.
This issue includes:
– news from the November 2003 annual general meeting
– announcements on CHF BC commercial services, including several new ones
– important info on new provincial privacy legislation that applies to co-ops
– a spotlight on two dedicated co-op sector supporters who recently passed away: Fred Bustin and Haji Jivraj
– tips for your co-op’s maintenance committee
– a new youth editor
– a new comic strip
– and much more.
We hope you enjoy your copy. You can let us know what you like, don’t like, or would like to see next time by writing or phoning SCOOP editor, Scott Jackson at our Vancouver office, or by emailing email@example.com.
And a reminder, members can download this and previous issues of SCOOP from the members’ section of this website.