Our direct relationship with our suppliers means that you have peace of mind that CHF BC works on your behalf to ensure high quality, fair pricing, and good customer service.
We conduct an in-depth review with each Group Buying partner every three years. This is done to ensure competitive pricing, fair labour practices and their alignment with our values, as well as proper liability insurance and Work Safe certiﬁcation. We also ensure that all our partners are committed to providing dependable, environmentally sustainable, high-quality products and services.
This comprehensive process goes above and beyond the CMHC and BC Housing’s three-quote requirement. This means that co-ops don’t have to request estimates and vet suppliers.
Beyond saving money, there are several reasons to use our Group Buying Program:
- Proven track record: CHF BC has been delivering programs designed to harness the combined buying power of its members for more than 40 years.
- No requirement to obtain three quotes: Our process meets CMHC and BC Housing’s three-quote requirement, meaning co-ops don’t have to request estimates and vet suppliers.
- Insurance Coverage: All our partners are covered by WorkSafe BC and relevant liability insurance policies.
- Safety Net: You have a safety net for purchases, such as enhanced product and labour warranties
- Dedicated staff: Our dedicated group buying staff are the ﬁrst point of contact for our members and for our partner service providers. They are happy to assist with any aspect of the Group Buying Process.
- Project Management: CHF BC offers support in managing projects, big or small.
- Peace of Mind: CHF BC stands behind the products and work of our Group Buying Partners. If a problem arises you have peace of mind that you can contact us to resolve it.