Learning about Co-ops iMOVe
The purpose of this self serve guidebook is to support anyone looking to create change to understand how the co-op model can help solve problems or challenges in community. It is also designed to be inclusive especially in relation to showcasing how marginalized and racialized communities have used the co-op model to create change in their communities.
- Cold Tea Collective
Stories for, by and about the next generation of the Asian diaspora.
- Challenging Racist “British Columbia”: 150 Years and Counting
Documents how this recent cycle of anti-racist activism is part of a broader history of racialized communities challenging white supremacy since 1871 when BC joined Canada.
- Right To Be (formerly Hollaback!)
A global, people-powered movement to end harassment in all its forms.
- Hogan’s Alley Society
A non-profit organization committed to daylighting the presence of Black history in Vancouver and throughout British Columbia
- Cultivating Growth and Solidarity UVic
A Mental Health Hub for Asian Communities in Canada
Counters, monitors, and exposes hate movements, groups, and figures. Fully independent and nonpartisan.
Educating and empowering communities, government, media to eliminate hate/racism against Asian Canadians.
- ACT 2 End Racism Asian Canadians Together
A national network of Asian Canadians brought together to raise awareness of racist and escalating attacks due to Covid19.
- Canadian Race Relations FoundationCanada’s leading agency dedicated to the elimination of racism and all forms of racial discrimination in Canadian society.
- Healing in Colour
Supporting healing and liberation for BIPOC. We offer a directory of BIPOC therapists with anti-o values across what is currently known as Canada
- project 1907
Aims to elevate Asian voices that are underrepresented & undervalued in political, social & cultural discourse.
- “Talking about Race” – National Museum of African American History & Culture
- Faces of Racism Options Community Services Society
- Racial Equity Tools
Supports people working to achieve racial equity.
Hate Crimes 🇨🇦